Mother's Day


A song "Good Morning, Mama"


1 .Good morning, Mama.
I want to say, "Happy Mother's Day",
Good morning, Mama.
I want to say, "Happy Mother's Day".
2.Good morning, Mama.
I’m  going to say, "Happy Mother's Day".
I'm so happy that you are my mama.

"Happy Mother's Day".
I'm so lucky that you are my mama.
"Happy Mother's Day'. 
Compere . Dear Mummies and Grannies. We are glad to see you in our hall.    Everything is for you, dear.
Pupil 1.         I know a face, a lovely face As full of beauty as of grace.
Pupil 2.         A face of pleasure and of smile In darkness it gives light.
Pupil 3.        A face that is itself like joy, To see it I'm a happy boy.
Pupil 4.        And I have a joy that have no other This lovely woman is my mother.

(Seven pupils with letters are in the middle of the hall.)

M – is for million things she gave me.
O – means only that she's growing old.
T – is for tears she shed to save you.
H – is for heart of purest gold.
E – is for her eyes, with love-light shining.
R – means right, and right she'll always be.
        
Pupil 6.         Put them all together, they spell
All together: Mother
Pupil 7.         A word that means the world to me.

A song "Mother, My Darling”

(One pupil is singing)

Mother, my darling,
Mother, my dear.
I love you, I love you
Each day of the year.
You are so sweet
And you are so kind.
And I'm so glad
That you are mine.
Mother, my darling,
Mother, my dear.
I know, I know
You smile of cheer.
You are so pretty
And you are not rude.
And I'm so glad
That you are good.

Compere. And now, our mothers and grannies, let's have a fun with us.

Mother and her son Henry.
Mother:   It's nine o'clock and you are in bed now?
  What will the father say when he comes home?
Henry:     He'll say: "Supper! Supper! What's for supper?

Mother and her son.
Mother:   Why are you playing with these boys? Don't you know that they are bad?
Boy:         Yes, I do.
Mother:   Why don't you play with good boys?
Boy:          Because their mothers don't let them

Teacher and a pupil.
Teacher:   Your Ukrainian exercises are always better than your English exercises.
Pupil:        That is because my mother don't know English.

Compere.      I don't think that our mothers don't know English. Let's have a competition between mothers and children. Come here 4 mothers and 4 children. Your task is to call different animals. But do it in tern.

Compere.   Thanks you, dear! And these poems are for you, too!

Pupil 1.       1,1,1-1 love the sun,
 2, 2, 2, -1 love my mummy too!
 3,3,3,- my mummy loves me
 4, 4, 4, -1 love her more and more.
Pupil 2.        I like the way you look,
 I like the way you cook.
 Now what I really want to say
 Is: "Happy Mother's Day!"
Pupil 3.       The kindest face I'll ever see
                    The kindest voice I'll ever hear,
                    The one who cares the most about me,
                    Is my own mother dear.
Pupil 4.      All through the year I'll try to do
The things that show my love for you.
And to be happy just to say
I love you, mother on Mother's Day.
Pupil 5.       My Mum is very special,
My Mum is very kind.
My Mum always tells me I’m special,
                   She's always on my mind.
Pupil 6.      Father, mother, sister, brother
Hand in hand with one another.
Mother is busy from morning till night
Keeping her family happy and bright.

Compere.   On that day mothers usually have little work or no work at all, because
                     all the people in the family try to make a day off for their mothers, grandmothers.
                    So let's see who will go shopping?

(Kitchen. Mother is opening the box with potatoes.)

Mother:     Oh, this box is empty, (to her relatives)
Will you go shopping?
{They keep silence. They are busy.)
Mother:     Go shopping, please. (The same.)
Mother:     Go shopping. {The same.)
Mother:     Do you go shopping?
Father:        I'm sorry, dear, but I can't. I haven't cleaned my car.
Son:            Why me? There are too many shops to go to.
Will you know, I have only one pair of legs.
Granny:      I'm too old to go shopping every day. Am I not?
Daughter:   Of course, you are, I'll go shopping.
Mother:      Oh, good girl. O. K. Listen! You must buy 5kg potatoes and 2 hundred     grams of candies.
Daughter:   O.K. mum, I'll try not to forget it.
(Some times lately the daughter came back without things).
Daughter:   Mum, the shop – assistant gave me nothing.
Mother:      Why? Didn't you tell him what I've told you?
Daughter:   Of course, I did. I said: "Give me, please, 5kg of candies and 2 hundred grams of potatoes". And he said: "Are you sure? Let your mother buy it, O. K.?"

(1 pupil with the yellow circle on the head is in the middle of the hall.
8 pupils are with white leaves in the hands).
Pupil 1.   Mother and Granny be:

Happy
Healthy
Pretty
Kind
Young
Loved
Glad
(The pupils are making a flower)

A song "My Dear, Mummy"

(Pupils give flowers to their mothers and grannies)
A song "Mother, Mummy"
Mother, Mummy, Mama, Mum,
Mother, Mummy, Mama, Mum.
She is my mother,
She is my mummy,
She is my mama,
She is my mum.
Mother, Mummy, Mama, Mum.
She is my mother,
She is my mummy,
She is my mama,
She is my mum.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар